High Hopes: A New Studio Album

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Willie Nile

Dear Tramps,
here I am on the road again but not to talk you about Bruce! Well, the person who I wanna talk you is a Bruce friend. Is a singer and songwritter from New York and stage partner with Bruce.
That musician is Willie Nile!!!!

Last weekend he came to Catalonia with his tour American Ride. Unfortunately I couldn't go to the show but a very good friend went. Before the gig I asked him to record the songs that I loved the most: Sunrise in New York City and One Guitar!!
I knew he would made very good videos because he has a lot of experience recording some songs in Bruce shows. But my surprise was that he told me that he had redorded the full show!!!!!!

Here I'm attatching the likns to the videos he made!! Watching them I've realised that it had to be a special show and a special night!! Willie was full of energy and joking about Bruce's crowdsurfings, he said some words in spanish and everybody had fun there!!
As I've told you, one of my favourites songs by Willie is One Guitar, the video is awesome and the song presentaion that Willie did is very beautiful.

See the videos which my friend has posted, they are really good and I'm sure you will enjoy them :)

Do not doubt and follow him on twitter: @vfeneboss and subscribe to his youtube page, completely worth it for a music lover!

So I wanna thank you Vic for all the videos!!

Here you have the some of the links of the songs of the show!!!
Click here to see all of them!!!!

Hard Times In America                               

Far Green Hills                                             



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave here your comments: